With independent shops, traditional markets, beautiful walks, welcoming cafes & pubs and interesting things to see and do, Ulverston has so much to offer.
Businesses in Ulverston
- 14 King St, Ulverston LA12 7DZ
- We are a local and experienced, family-run Estate and Letting Agents covering Barrow, Ulverston, Millom and the South Lakeland/Furness area. Get in touch to see how we can help.
- 17 victoria road
- Excel Electrical specialises in electrical installations for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial premises, we cover Rewires, Solar PV installations, New builds, Car charging points domestic and commercial, Data installations, Fire alarm...
- 7 Potters Court, Ulverston LA12 7TQ
- I have a private treatment room in my home, and now have a salon in the discrete, Potters Court in Ulverston town centre. And you can relax and unwind, and...
- 3 Market Street Ulverston Cumbria LA129NY
- Ulverston’s most central shop providing women’s and men’s fashion since 2005
- 70 Sunderland Terrace
- Ulverston's award winning micro distillery producing small batch, classically distilled, contemporary-style gins. Launched in a garden shed, moved to a Calf Shed in October, 2019. MYOGin Experiences. Free postage for...
- 4 Union Street, Ulverston
- The Box LA12. Based in the Lake District. We produce Artisan style Cheese Boxes Suitable for Gifts something a little different. Outside Catering Available
- 21 Market Street, Ulverston LA12 7LR
- Buying gifts for men isn't always easy, where do you start? well, you start here as we have a brill range of mannish gifts and gear that will inspire you...